Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Special attacks and searching

If you find any bugs with the SWGCreatures.com website (NOT SWG THE GAME!), be sure to let me know!
Electro

Special attacks and searching

Postby Electro » Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:36 pm

I don't know if its supposed to be like this, but when you perform an advanced search and specify 2 specials, instead of giving creatures that only have both of those special attacks, it lists all creatures with the first special attack, and all with the second special attack. It would be more helpful if it would just show the ones with both special attacks, I for one am very picky on the special attacks after the patch, since thats one of the things that pets will be good at after they fix the special attack commands.
Atiame

Postby Atiame » Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:01 am

yes this is very annoying especially for BE's that are looking for a certain animal to sample. Example can be found here, i was searching for an animal with intimiate and blind.

http://www.swgcreatures.com/searchlisting.asp?challenge_choice=LT&challenge_value=75&specattack1=2&specattack2=4&Submit=AdvSearch

/Atiame
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:45 am

well, if you do the search there is one way to tell. Look down the list of specials and find the ones with both :)

Atiame you should find the one below incase u didnt see it

http://www.swgcreatures.com/detail.asp?creatureID=870
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
Atiame

Postby Atiame » Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:40 pm

you think that looking through them all is a good way on finding one with both special ?
I think that when you search for 2 specials only the creature(s) that has them both should show up in the list. Possibly also showing those with the correct specials but who hasnt got them in the right \"slot\", like an search for Intimidate/blind should show all creatures with that exact combo and those with the blind/intimidate combo.

/Atiame
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:11 pm

It actually works as I intended it to. I suppose I could put in a find exact match only flag so that it will only return results of creatures who match exactly that combo.
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Atiame

Postby Atiame » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:27 pm

[quote:2a52a08563=\"Juntao\"]It actually works as I intended it to. I suppose I could put in a find exact match only flag so that it will only return results of creatures who match exactly that combo.[/quote:2a52a08563]

That would really be a great feature :D

/Atiame

Return to “Bug Reports”