Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Donation link removed

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donation link removed

Postby Juntao » Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:47 pm

I just wanted to give a heads up on why the donation link was removed. First off I would like to express my deep gratitude for those of you who donated to the site. If you have any special requests, please don't hesitate!

I have removed the donation link because I have decided to entertain sponsors on the advertising level. Don't fret, I will not allow pop-ups, and I will also not allow obtrusive or performance degrading ads.

So far, I have accepted advertising from Multiplayer Strategies. You can find their ad at the bottom of each page. I think you will agree that such an advertisment is unobtrusive! I wish to thank Multiplayer Strategies for their support which will ensure swgCreatures will maintain it's performance as well as continued development.

On a totally unrelated note, I just want to give a heads up that I am still working on more features for the site. There are some really cool and fun features coming down the pipe and I can guarantee you that creature handlers will have a lot of fun with some of the things in the works. Keep checking back for details to follow!

I am currently looking for an artist of some type. I have a couple of small things I am looking to have done and need the help of someone who can draw. What I am looking for will be kinda cartoonish or caricature like so if you think you fit the bill and would like to help out, then shoot me an email at [email protected]!

Thanks again for everyone's continued support! Without the players that help keep the data up to date and current, this site wouldn't even exist! Thanks again to everyone!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Tom Bobbins

Postby Tom Bobbins » Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:02 pm

Bloody good work Juntao! :lol: :D :)
TomtheScout Bobbins
4-0-0-0 Brawler
4-0-4-0 in Scout
1-1-1-1 Medic
===========
2-2-2-3 in Creature Handler