Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Publish 19

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Publish 19

Postby Lantyssa » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:56 pm

Publish 19 is now live.

There were no planned changes to Creature Handler or related professions, however a rather unfortunate bug made it from Test Center to Live. All wild-tamed pets display as level 1(0) in the datapad and have 100 health when called.

The developers are aware of this and JFreeman posted on the CH board:
-----------------
We had another last-minute-bugfix which so similar to this, that there was some confusion that led to our thinking that fixing that bug resolved this issue.

I don't mean to offer that as an excuse, I just want to explain what happened.

I'm really sorry this made it to Live. We're working on a fix and we'll get it to you as soon as we can.
-----------------

Let us hope for a quick fix. Until then, call out those gaping recluses, kliknik queens and other friends that were pushed above level 70 with the CU and enjoy some time together.

UPDATE 6-30-05 3:20 pm CST:

Tomorrow's Hotfix has been posted and claims to fix pet levels. Keep your fingers crossed. Give those ultra-high level pets a final hug and tuck them into your pad one last time.
Last edited by Lantyssa on Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jorssk

Postby Jorssk » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:24 am

This is horrible, and faction pets like at-st is lvl 1 too. Btw. my pets have 1 or 10 hp not 100 :) .
Master Bounty Hunter, Master Creature Handler

Eclipse - Jorssk Kelas
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:34 am

I have spoken with someone on the inside and they are working on this issue. Hopefully I'll hear back from him today on an estimate on when they think a fix can be pushed live.
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:15 pm

Tomorrow's Hotfix will (Maker willing) take care of this:
[quote:7ed39e7d83]On Friday, July 1st, 2005 at 4:00 AM PDT all servers will be taken down for a publish hot fix.

Hot Fix
July 1, 2005

* All lairs will now have the proper hit points.
* Pets now have the appropriate level and hit points.[/quote:7ed39e7d83]

Return to “News”