Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Publish 21 Details revealed!!! Publish is Thursday August 4

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:41 am

Sounds fun!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Tribsa

Postby Tribsa » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:39 pm

Am having the same problem with pets not healing on their own.

Did manage to get the two I was using some XP though, not enough yet to teach any new abilities.
Soulsyphon

Postby Soulsyphon » Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:56 pm

I guess thought the rumor about the first wave of a nest/herd/ static spawn being babies or having them is a myth, there seems to be no more babies then before , nor are they spawning any more frequently, ...this is seriously messing with me rebuilding up my collection, this needs to be fixed.
If you want to contact me, contact me through my game email if your on radiant server
Jaquara

Re:

Postby Jaquara » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:58 pm

I play on Bria and I'm tripping over lairs/spawns, a lot of which have at least 1 baby spawn. Since the coding was changed I've found that spawns are out of control, especially on Dathomir and Corellia. I got 42 Reptilian Fliers from 1 lair and 28 of them before I'd even touched it :D lol.

Return to “News”