Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Printer friendly versions added!

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Printer friendly versions added!

Postby Juntao » Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:40 pm

I have added in printer friendly versions of the searchlisting, details, and dnainfo pages! You should find a Printer Friendly link on each of those pages which will provide you with a more printer happy format to the information!

Enjoy!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
pookerbacca

Postby pookerbacca » Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:50 pm

Thanks Juntao - your site is invaluable. One thing I've noticed though is that if I do a search that returns 3 or 4 pages of results......the print friendly option always formats a preview of the first page of the search, regardless of which page I'm viewing - so the print friendly version feature only seems to work for the first page.

Also, would it be possible to add a feature that would allow us to increase the number of creatures shown per page on each search.......that may be a simpler fix to tha above problem ....(e.g. if a search returned 50 creatures that can be shown on one page that could be \"print friendly\")
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:51 pm

Ah, thanks for the heads up on that! I'll make sure to fix the bug.

Yeah, that's a customizable option I think I'll probably add soon!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
pookerbacca

Postby pookerbacca » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:47 pm

Thanks Juntao!
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:06 pm

FYI, I fixed the printer version showing the wrong page! It should work correctly now!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “News”