Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Publish 22 Notes

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:56 pm

There was a little glitch and most or all of the patch did not get pushed to live today, so if you aren't see these changes yet that is why.
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:39 am

Reports from all over the SWG boards say that XP is acting wonky. Tiggs said she is looking into it, but we do not know if this is intended (for the most part) or not.
Grator

Re:

Postby Grator » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:40 pm

[quote:d08627cf9b=\"Moocats\"]Patch is still not fixed as of today. They had some downtime last night to \"apply\" the patch, but it didn't seem to work.

Yesterday I was getting the message \"You have recieved Creature Handler experience\" instead of a number (I thought the messages were supposed to be MORE detailed?). And today I saw that the messages didn't show up at all, except in the chat combat channel (and still no numbers).

I DID see the addition of a[color=indigo:d08627cf9b] [b:d08627cf9b]purple +XP number[/b:d08627cf9b][/color:d08627cf9b] that I can only assume is the amount of XP my pet is gaining for killing stuff but it is not hardly ever accurate. It commonly decides to display +1 XP for things I help it kill (sometimes on things I don't) despite the fact it is actually gaining full XP (fighting greys to me, but same level to it). Other times it randomly displays the correct XP gain for the creature fighting the same type of creature (+1096 XP) despite the fact I'm fighting the same type of creature doing nothing different.[/quote:d08627cf9b]

the purple exp is the total amount for the mob u killed. that value is then broken down into what skills you used. So pet exp, weapon exp, med exp.

I did some calc and the exp gained was 1k more than the shown exp from the mob.

so who knows whats wrong.
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:01 pm

Yes, but many of us are THINKING in all capital letters at the moment :P
One tame at a time :)

Return to “News”