Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Publish 23

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Publish 23

Postby Lantyssa » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:28 pm

Publish 23 is live. Of relavence to Creature Handlers:

� Pets now properly use their speed enhancing abilities.
� Triggered L1 Pet Abilities should now work properly.

To Bio-Engineers:

� The existing inspiration buff granted by entertainers is now described as a \"General Inspiration\"
� The \"General Inspiration\" buff no longer gives a bonus to crafting success

� Entertainer professions will now be able to apply non-combat profession specific inspiration buffs. Players with a(n)...
� Bio-engineer Inspiration will receive a 15% experience bonus, a 10% bonus to assembly and experimentation, and a 2% bonus to resource quality when crafting genetic type items.
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:30 pm

For the curious, here are the [url=http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=in_live&message.id=81883#M81883]full patch notes[/url].
Soulsyphon

Postby Soulsyphon » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:47 am

[b:d6fd200969][u:d6fd200969]This is for milteck [/u:d6fd200969][/b:d6fd200969], didn't know anywhere else to post this that iknow he would see it, but my laptops hard drive died lol it is bound for the Beastbuy service center today could be out of the game for a while they said at best i'd get it back in 2 weeks, they did mention a few machines have been there for 6 weeks. Trying to get an old system to work with the game but having issues getting the grapics drivers to work with the game, instantly logs me out when i try to get in game :x So we will see. If you want to contact me my email address is [email protected] I usally check it infrequently, but might have more time to check due to my current status lol
If you want to contact me, contact me through my game email if your on radiant server

Return to “News”