Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Help Wanted!

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Help Wanted!

Postby Juntao » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:18 pm

Nothing like a newborn to show you just how little free time you can have. That coupled with a desparate need for updates around here has given rise to my request to find someone to help out around here on a technical basis.

Are you a motivated ASP web developer who knows Javascript and SQL? Would you like to help make the best SWG creature site better than ever? I'm looking for a person or two who would be willing to help make site updates. The only thing I can offer in return would be recoginition and the good feelings you get when you give back to the community =)

If you are interested, email me at [email protected] and give me a short run down of your background, experience, and how much time you feel you could commit. I'm not asking for a huge committment, but obviously if you have no free time, then this isn't something you would want to look into anyway!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “News”