Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Details of Expansion Revealed: CH will get a Boost!!!!

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Jorssk

Postby Jorssk » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:41 am

What about more creature slots for CH? :?
Master Bounty Hunter, Master Creature Handler

Eclipse - Jorssk Kelas
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:40 pm

I think they are refering to the stuff that we use now. I don't think the 'gear' is anything new. I'm guessing that it means the bio-engineered clothing that we wear to modify our creature taming, taming vicious, terrain negotiation and other stats as well as the almond cookies, jawa beer, travel and blap biscuits that we use for temporary boosts.
One tame at a time :)
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:58 am

No one knows how to get the higher levels of creatures. It is suspected it has to do with a Cube and recipies from Mustafar. However no one in beta succeeded in obtaining the necessary items to raise their skill. Whatever it is, it will be a [i:e997a22524]very[/i:e997a22524] long process.
Dorelli

Postby Dorelli » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:27 am

Did you guys see the CH necklace?

CH forum discussion about it is here.

Dor

PS. I disapprove that this item needs level 80 to wear as it locks out lower level master CH's and all master BE/master CH characters.
Sondhi

Re: Details of Expansion Revealed: CH will get a Boost!!!!

Postby Sondhi » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:30 am

[quote:146779642b=\"Milteck\"]...Baby creatures between the levels of 70 and 80 will be very rare.

Creature handlers will have 5 ranges of taming beyond level 70. They will get the ability to tame up to level 72...up to level 74...up to level 76...etc.
Only Master Creature handlers will be able to use these advanced taming abilities.

Further restriction is that the Creature Handler must also be CL 80 in order to use these abilities

The frequency of baby spawning has been turned way up with the last patch, they were set far to low. We will be working on tuning them to the correct amount. You will need to get the items to allow you to tame the higher level pets, and you are also going to need the taming gear and probably the taming foods in order to have much chance at taming such a high level pet.

Thanks for all your feedback,

SpaceRancor[/quote:146779642b]
The new changes proposed make a complete nonsense of the CH content from mustafar... Makes you kinda wonder if they all took place from up on high and then were imposed onto SOE by Lucasarts
Staff Sergeant Sondhi 8)

Antarian Rangers
Master Ranger / Bounty Hunter 1.3.4.4 / Reb Pilot 1.1.1.0 / Surveyor / Spelling Pedant /
NO LONGER PACK MASTER COZ OF THE BLEEDIN' CU :evil:

That's wookiee with TWO e's!

Return to “News”