Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Roll out Trials of Obi-wan --- swgcreatures is good to go

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Dorelli

Roll out Trials of Obi-wan --- swgcreatures is good to go

Postby Dorelli » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:45 pm

Well ... tomorrow we will wake up and hopefully the expansion will be here!

swgcreatures is ready for mustafar both on the advanced search and on the addcreatures/editcreatures functions. So ... get ready to input those creature stats and upload those images!

I'm still finding my way around so no maps of mustafar at the moment (sorry) ...

Also a head's up -- I've accidently disabled adding special abilities on creatures but this is because we are going to have of a new way of storing them (that needs to go past Juntao first before it comes onto the site). I'm working hard on getting that code in place and with luck it will be there by the end of the week. Its' going to let us be able to track the frequency of finding a special ability in a tame which is something I am sure everyone will agree is going to be quite useful.

And as always, if i broke the code while fixing it - DO please bug it in the forums so we (I) can fix it ...

Dorelli
Jorssk

Postby Jorssk » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:13 pm

Same problem anyone kwon where quest for neclare starts? I need it for taming high lvl pets like lvl 71-80.
Master Bounty Hunter, Master Creature Handler

Eclipse - Jorssk Kelas
Dorelli

Postby Dorelli » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:01 am

it is thought that it is a construct of the cube that generates things. You get the cube by doing a quest and then you put 'glowy things' or other things into it and it reassembles them into stuff.

I'm afraid I don't know more than that about it, but I am not sure it is known WHAT things you need to put into the cube to get the necklace yet.

The official SOE CH forums are buzzing about it tho.

Dor

Return to “News”