Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

New Path for Creature Handlers- Dark And Light

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Husarz

Postby Husarz » Mon May 08, 2006 3:59 am

Indeed SoG sux hard... I acctualy cant really plai it coz its so ugly, but devs was saying thatgame going to me much better then this alpha (its not beta, its alpha, lol). Anyway, i hope DnL going to be really good, im just affraid gem its not going to be 100% done when released... i saw this many time before in other games, but in this case, after SoG, im a bit affraid...
Motherslip

Postby Motherslip » Sun May 14, 2006 12:50 pm

[b:6be9094607][color=green:6be9094607]Yup! Can't wait for that! Hey, when did the board format change?????[/color:6be9094607][/b:6be9094607]
AKA TootsieDaWookie/Ithi Ok'a/L'essa Ru'Atha/Fewi Ik'Ra

Never met a creature I didn't like--well--except crawly ones--well--except stinky ones--well--I haven't met ALL of 'em, either------
Soulsyphon

WOW

Postby Soulsyphon » Fri May 19, 2006 11:00 pm

Someone posted that they felt WOW was dull and boring, yet what they said basicly sounded like someone that never played it at all. They said any race could be a CH, that is not true, alliance side only dwarves and night elves, and for horde trolls, orcs, and tauren only can be hunters. They also said no custimatation , but that is also false, because after lvl 10 you start getting an option to add custimzation through talent system which basicly lets you get pretty full custimzation and ability to personlize your character. Also pets can be tamed by a hunter at lvl 10 and these pets can also be custmized through training and can also be improved by beast mastery talents. My main character is on eldre' Thalas server and is a dwarven hunter named Soulsiphon (also got a warlock named soulsyphon) my hunter is specialized in beast mastery. If you got any questions about the game please send me a tell( called a whisper in WOW) an example text for contacting me would be something like /w soulsiphon hello . I do miss my old master tka/master CH character from SWG, and have done my best to recreate that here in WOW, but in reality hunter is more like master rifleman/ master CH from SWG, though the survival talent tree doesgivealot of defense talents and melee talents.
If you want to contact me, contact me through my game email if your on radiant server
Motherslip

Re:

Postby Motherslip » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:01 pm

[quote="KainWeylin"]Ahh, DnL is out and getting terrible reviews. I was hoping it would be decent...[/quote]

[b:2675f485df][color=yellow:2675f485df]Sigh. So was I. So far, it seems like SOG, only moreso. :cry: [/color:2675f485df][/b:2675f485df]

Never met a creature I didn't like--well--except crawly ones--well--except stinky ones--well--I haven't met ALL of 'em, either------
Motherslip

Re:

Postby Motherslip » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:54 am

[quote="Dracoress"]Dark and Light is a horrible game.

Period!!!!

I requested a refund and got it. Just waiting for it to hit. Hopefully soon.

I didn't get my pre-order mount, EQ1 graphics, bad interface, bad combat system, piss poor creature system. No creature mob spawns, difficult combat. Hardly any avatar customizations. I mean something the same level shouldn't kill you 9 out of 10 times just because your specials don't work all the time. PVP safe zones weren't safe like they were supposed to be.

The worst MMO I have ever played. And I played SWG from 1 month from launch to the day after the NGE.[/quote]

[b:d6adc9b956][color=yellow:d6adc9b956]/agree[/color:d6adc9b956][/b:d6adc9b956]

Return to “News”