Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Put your name in lights!

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Put your name in lights!

Postby Juntao » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:12 am

The site is growing and I am working to add content daily! Keep the submissions coming! Don't forget to register and log in to get credited for the submission and update!

I am also looking to add CH guides and such. If you would like to submit a guide, just write it up and either post it to the forums or email me. I will post up good guides on the main site!

Again, many thanks to everyone who has been making submissions! Maintaining a database of changing creature stats is impossible to do without the help of all CHs out there!

Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
xaq

Postby xaq » Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:22 am

did you say content?

sorry, guess I've been playing too SWG too long.

I've got a couple taming guides on the forums, and some other discussions on CL vs pricing, etc. if you'd like copies of them, just let me know.

also, since I'm a master CH with ranger tracking 3, I can suss out the stats (up to special1 and special2) of anything you're missing... if you give me an idea of where your database is thin, I'd be happy to do some recon.

I'll try to check around here, but you can also find me:
lammergeier (SWG forums)
xaq (bloodfin)
Sechs (alt character, tempest)
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:22 am

Well, hoping to have useful content at least, ha!

Any guides or other stuff would be great additions!

And yes, one area that is greatly lacking is the special abilities. Hopefully these will be fleshed out as the database grows in use!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “News”