Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Integrating SWGCraft resource data!

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Integrating SWGCraft resource data!

Postby Juntao » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:56 pm

As you'll see when you look at a creature's details, there is now a link to the resource data for that type of creature!

I still have a little work to do on it, but I just wanted to show it off since I know it is something that a lot of people have been wanting! Eventually I will add in the capability to add search details to the advanced search page so that you can, for example, search for a specific quality of meat and it will present you with a list of creatures who are purported to drop that quality of meat!

If the data is not listed, then it is also unavailable on SWGCreatures.

Hopefully I will be able to integrate other things from SWGCraft in the future, but this is a nice first step!

The data given will not be guaranteed to be the absolute latest, but it should reflect data no more than 6 hours old.

Enjoy!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:55 pm

Outstanding!
Talun

Postby Talun » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:58 pm

indeed, nice addition.

But... I don't see Infinity though.
Would be handier for me to have that Server listed as well :)
Talun Lokarn
Infinity Galaxy
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:22 pm

Talun -

I have all the data from SWGCraft. If there is data missing, it is due to not having that data on SWGCraft. Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do about that!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
idol2000

Postby idol2000 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:53 am

What everyone can do, if there is data missing on SWGCraft is go and supply that data themselves SWGCraft lives from people supplying the data.

Edward

Postby » Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:10 pm

WTG Juntao - this site ROCKS and is a huge help to me even as a Master CH.
Keep up the great work!!
Talun

Postby Talun » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:29 am

[quote:f3a6f6012d]
Talun -

I have all the data from SWGCraft. If there is data missing, it is due to not having that data on SWGCraft. Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do about that!
[/quote:f3a6f6012d]

I understand that and would have posted this to swgcraft.com instead, but at the time of my posting the original reply they had Infinity-server included, though I do believe it was a fairly new addition.

Any chance of adding it?

(Don't get me wrong mate, love the site. Great job, I use it on a daily basis..it just would be nice to be able to find the qualities of meats and hides and such on my server as well).
Talun Lokarn

Infinity Galaxy
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:21 am

Talun -

My apologies for not getting to this sooner (RL has been a bit hectic), but I finally looked into the Infinity problem. It was an error on my part, not SWGCraft nor the data. I just simply wasn't getting Infinity's data loaded up.

It should be there now though! Thank you for bringing it to my attention and sorry it took so long to get corrected.
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
Talun

Postby Talun » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:30 pm

Ah sure don't worry.
Thanks though for adding it :)
Talun Lokarn

Infinity Galaxy
dahead

CHANGE IN CREATURE RESOURCE DURING HARVESTING

Postby dahead » Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:32 am

Can anyone tell me about how the devs decided when/why a certain animal changes hides when harvested. I had been harvesting wooly hide from Paraolopes on Correlia. It was OSTIRB hide with and OQ of 1000. Great hide for the armor i was making. As of 24 April the paralopes now give rakin hide which is junk and has an OQ of 240. Any way to figure out whcih animal give OSTIRB OQ 1000 hide. I bought a schematic that uses the hide now its useless cause the Paralopes no longer have it.

Thanks,

dahead

Return to “News”