Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Integrating SWGCraft resource data!

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:56 pm

d-

All resources in SWG cycle periodically (including organics such as hide, meat, etc). The particulars of why and when are still debated but no resource will last forever. Basically, you are just out of luck =(
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy

figured that.......

Postby » Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:15 pm

Thanks for the response. I think ill just hold onto the schemaic incase the resource ever comes around again. Again thanks,

dahead

Jmanotarr
Master Artisan
Novice ArmorSmith
Novice Pistoleer
CHILASTRA GALAXY
ninjaz-fett

resources and creatures

Postby ninjaz-fett » Fri May 14, 2004 11:13 am

i looked on the resorce page and it said elveen leathery hide was available on endor on farstar server how do u know what animal to kill cause i killed alot and all i got was a leathery hide called oopah from 5 creatures on that planet,is theyr a way to type in resource and find out what creature has it
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Fri May 14, 2004 11:43 am

It's possible that the resource had shifted. Are you on the same server where that resource you are looking for is located?
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “News”