Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Publish 7 notes

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures

Re: Publish 7 notes

Postby » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:05 pm

[quote:11c0b0afb0=\"Juntao\"]

Undocumented Change!
It appears they have also made the change so that when you examine a creature, if it lists Tameable : Yes, then that creature will produce babies! If it lists NO, then that creature does not! So this finally gives us a way to know conclusively if a creature has babies or not![/quote:11c0b0afb0]

was documented as a scout change :)

non-aggressive

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:14 am

so does this mean that previously non-chs could call and control any non-aggressive pet of any level?
or does this mean that they are making it so that anyone can call a non-aggressive pet of any level?

mounts

Postby guest » Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:06 am

can u mount a cu pa if you are not a ch??

reply asap thanks :?:
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:24 am

You would have to get a BE cu pa
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
jeep 42

Postby jeep 42 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:12 am

I am training to be a BE and CH and that news is great! And who ever started this topic can you tell me how to start a topic!Plz and thz! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D !This CH news is great,Thz for sharing and any one who want a dewback or cupa mounted or not,in the Bria galaxie in game e-mail me! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D !

Return to “News”