Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Ch-ch-ch - changes!

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch - changes!

Postby Juntao » Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:49 pm

I would like to thank those of you who have been updating and adding creatures! The database is growing quickly and more accurate by the day! It's those of you who find this useful and help out that keep me adding new features and content!

Speaking of content, I have been spent a bit of time this week adding more features! I have added 3 major features.

Perhaps the most useful feature added is the Advanced Search! I am very exicited to have completed this as it is a wonderful tool in helping to find the specific traits you want in a pet or creature!

A more fun feature added is the ability to upload images to be displayed on creature listings. The images need to be in either GIF or JPG format and kept to under 20k in size. They will also need to be approved before display to the public so any submissions you make won't show up immediately.

Finally, I added the capability to add comments to each creature listing. These comments shouldn't be really long, but a brief note about a creature can be added with ease!

I have added our first guide as well! You can find the Vitality Pack Guide in the guides section!

In closing, I would like to mention that I have left creature addition and updating easy on purpose. This has allowed more unscroupulous individuals to add bogus creatures and purposefully inaccurate data. This is a warning to you that just because you do not log in, I do track data on submissions and if you continue to add bogus data, I'll be happy to post your data and encourage others to hunt you down and leave baggies of dog pooh on your doorstep!

Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “News”