Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Fan Fair

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fan Fair

Postby Juntao » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:47 pm

Well, the first ever SWG Fan Fair occured this past weekend. I poked around to see if I could find any juicy CH or BE information that was relayed at the FF but I have been unable to find any tidbits.

Does anyone know if CH or BE issues were discussed much at Fan Fair?
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:47 pm

ArthurDentOnBria (BE board) and Delta (Scout) posted their takes on Fan Fest on the main SWG boards.

Not much was said. Pets will probably not see much if any change from the combat balance. They realize that BE pets have stolen a lot of the fun from taming so they may allow more higher-level tames. That is all I recall off-hand.
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:07 am

Here are some links:

[url=http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=scout&message.id=17699]Delta's Report[/url]

[url=http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=bio-engineer&message.id=71660]Arthur's Report[/url]
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:09 am

Yeah, I saw those and had hoped there was more. I guess that's it, though.

Thank you for the links!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy

Yes - nothing much at the fest

Postby » Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:05 pm

I have to agree with everyone else - there was not much said at the fanfest and that rebalance would probably not affect the CH. Even the complaint I had that why put two new mounts and only the CH can ride them. I did find out that there was suppose to be a lowland Bantha that is around. Still can't find a 10 level cupa.

Tharre

Return to “News”