Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Site online!

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Site online!

Postby Juntao » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:40 am

Welcome to SWG Creatures. It is my intent to make this site the premier SWG beastiary as well as creature handler site with the most comprehensive and current data available. To accomplish such a task will require the work of many people. Those people will be you, the users!

Please help keep the site current by correcting errors on creature listings and bringing up ideas to help better the site for your use. I look forward to working with you in providing the best SWG Creature Handler resource available!

Currently you use the same login/password for both the site and the forums, although you may have to login on both the site as well as the forums. I am working to correct this and soon logging into one should log you into both!
Ca'Rel

Postby Ca'Rel » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:02 am

Juntao,

Please can you advise on how I can get to the Home web page? This is a great site (keep up the great work!), found through Google, but at the moment I can only access the forums. [It has been that way all week.]

/grin!

Ca'Rel
Master Creature Handler
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:07 pm

You should be able to click the banner at the top, or just visit www.swgcreatures.com

If there is some other error happening, please help me understand what's going on!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Ca'Rel

Postby Ca'Rel » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:08 am

Thanks Juntao, your feedback appreciated!

However, whether I click banner or enter www.swgcreatures.com directly I get the message that \"The page cannot be displayed. There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed\".
It has been this way now for over a week, and I must have tried 20 to 30 times over this period. I do not have computer problems, or any trouble accessing any other web page.

I hope the helps.

Ca'Rel
Master Creature Handler
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:46 am

It is possible your browser is displaying a locally cached version (when the site was down perhaps?). Try going to www.swgcreatures.com and then hitting CTRL+F5 (hard refresh).

If that doesn't fix it for you, let me know and I'll look into it further and see if there is a problem with your login or something because the site hasn't been down for a while now.

Thank you for your patience!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:02 am

Error 500 perchance?

I had that problem when I used IE for a long time. It was because my user-name had either a space or an apostraphe in it, and the cookie messed it up.

Try deleting any cookies associated with the site and not saving them when you log in. If you can log in later, you'll know it was the cookie messing you up.
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:00 am

I thought I had fixed that apostrophe error, but maybe I didn't squash that bug completely :shock:

I'll have to look into it to be sure.
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:38 pm

Well, I did not get the error with Mozilla after the first fix way-back when.

I cannot enter coordinates with Mozilla though, which was when I noticed the error with IE. If I did not save my username, I could come back in fine, but if I saved it I got the error. After you changed my name, IE started behaving. So it could be the space, the apostrophe, or both.
Ca'Rel

Postby Ca'Rel » Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:13 am

Thanks, guys,

Deleting the cookies & then trying again resolved the issue! Your help appreciated - it is far too good a site to be excleded from!!!

Ca'Rel
Master Greature Handler
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm

You're welcome.

Since you have an apostrophe in your name, I am guessing that is the culprit.

Return to “News”