Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Clone recipe listings!

Relevant news about Creature Handlers and SWGCreatures
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Clone recipe listings!

Postby Juntao » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:51 pm

I have finally gotten around to adding the ability to add your favorite cloning recipes! It's really most helpful at this time for first generation clones, but I may try to add in the ability to add multi-gen cloning.

You can find the new links in the nav bar. You can now Add recipes and view them. I will work towards adding search capability once we have a few entered in!

As always, comments and/or suggestions are appreciated! Just post in the forums!

Enjoy!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
vvedge
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby vvedge » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:46 am

Woohoo !
Haven't tried it yet but sure will take an eye on it and use it as soon as I have more free time :)
you're definetly the best !

can't wait to see the multi-gen 8D (you should add the possibility to pick from the recipe database for each slot and maybe this could work (as I havent' tried it, I really don't know if it could be that simple)

again : GREAT WORK !
Dako Sijei - Male Zabrak - <BEAST>
Creature Handler / Bio-engineer
Farstar Galaxy
okavi

recipe

Postby okavi » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:33 pm

I have an awesome recipe I want to add but you dont have one of the creatures(Snapper Kamurith) listed it requires. You can get Kamurith DNA on Dathomir. Ill post it here and leave it up to you if you want to post it or not. Anyone who gets this recipe will be a very happy PvPer hehe.

Physique: Nocous Kamurith
Prowess: Nocous Kamurith
Mental: Snapper Kamurith
Psychology: Snapper Kamurith
Aggressiveness: Nocous Kamurith
Difficulty Level: Varies
Health: Varies
Action: Varies
Mind: Varies
Armor Rating: Varies
Kinetic: 49
Energy: 49
Blast: 49
Heat: 49
Cold: 49
Electricity: 49
Acid: 49
Stun: 49
Lightsaber: 0
Attack Speed: Varies
Base to-hit: varies
Min Damage: Varies
Max Damage: Varies
Special Attack 1: Strong Poison
Special Attack 2: Dizzy Strike
Ranged Attack: Not Sure
Comment: I learned this while playing on Test Center. I cant remember anything but the resists and specials. The resists are after experimentation but I got 49 resists 2/3 tries. The other try came out 30+ resists. DO NOT try this combo with the other Kamurith that has strong disease(cant remember the name) when you try and experiment the resists will drop to 0 if you do. Well I hope this combo works for everyone! I cant wait to get master BE on my real server so I can create one! :P
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:23 pm

It's Kamurith Snapper, not Snapper Kamurith:

http://www.swgcreatures.com/detail.asp?creatureID=461

=)
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
Dorelli

Postby Dorelli » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:26 am

I'm getting an ambigous column ChallengeLevel statement when I click on 'View Recipe'.

Thanks,
Dorelli
sam-skill

100%

Postby sam-skill » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:25 am

i read kinetic is the only stat that can't be put to 100 is this true if not i want to see a pet that is like this it will be great since most creatures do kinetic damage i think krayts do if so is would be great to tank em also super battle droids do kinetic in fact if i could have a pet with 100% and what ever the thing thare range attack will do i could have my pet agro the DWB maybe get real far
furrycat

Postby furrycat » Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:32 pm

Quoth sam-skill,

> i read kinetic is the only stat that can't be put to 100 is this true

Kinetic and energy are capped at 60% for BE pets.

Quoth okavi,

> DO NOT try this combo with the other Kamurith that has strong
> disease(cant remember the name) when you try and experiment
> the resists will drop to 0 if you do.

Kamuriths all have effective resists to everything, which means the resist values are directly proportional to the template's fortitude. Using kamurith defiler will raise the fortitude above 500, giving you AR1.

[i:105893beb8]5% resist at AR1 [b:105893beb8]is better[/b:105893beb8] than 40% at AR0[/i:105893beb8].

But if you're just going to take five samples of creatures with effective resists you might as well take merek death's head and get 10% or above at AR1. Plus the ever-popular (though useless) strong poison/strong disease specials.

Return to “News”