Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Milk ?

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Drayen

Milk ?

Postby Drayen » Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:08 am

Just to be sure : milk is taken from alive creatures or harvested from corpses? Is milk \"taking\" (sorry, dont know the english word :P ) available to CH or only to chefs?

Thanx in advance
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:36 am

I\"m not sure on the rules for milking, although I do know that I am able to do so! All you do is target the creature (while they are alive!) and select milk from the radial menu!

It's pretty corny, but hey!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:19 pm

I heard you have to have Terrain Negotiation 2 to milk the creatures. Most BE's have it anyway because that's where the maskscent skill starts.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server

Postby » Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:40 pm

You have to have maskscent, use it, and get really close to the creature, then select \"start milking\" from the radial menu. Make sure you STAY close to the creature or it will stop working. Only creatures who give herbivore meat can be milked, and even then only 'females'.

-meyo3, even though I can't stay logged into the forums -_-;
Fuzzgau
Location: Pennsylvania - right next to the tree with the rocks next to it.

milk

Postby Fuzzgau » Sat May 01, 2004 9:25 am

Check around :D , you might be suprised at what other type of creatures can give milk, other then herbivores.
Soneji

Postby Soneji » Wed May 26, 2004 12:16 pm

A bit late, but pretty much any pack animal that can be found on the plains will work for milking. Most (at least on Tat, Dant, and Naboo, main sites I use for this) will show as 'wild milk' and can be stacked, though it is possible to get other types, ie-domestic.
Soneji
<SM> Storm Marauders
Resident of Riverland Retreat
CH 1001

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”