Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

The Grand Wrix & GSP & GPS & Crimson Razor Cat l

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Isobi

The Grand Wrix & GSP & GPS & Crimson Razor Cat l

Postby Isobi » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:20 am

Hey people WHO LOVES CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME!!!!!!!!!!!!im on Shadowfire if u wanna go cat hunting or hunting cat :D Send a tell i have just gotten a Grand Wrix it is soooooo cool nice reddy brown.............I called him Hawk and i got a Kimo named Spikez :D :P
I'm trying my hardest to get a NSEL if u can join a mission with me you always know who can get u free pets anytime im on........Shadowfire is where im at :) My fav pet is Hawk the Grand Wrix and Spikez the Kimogila
BlooDFoX

Postby BlooDFoX » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:24 pm

well, im on bria but I just had to put this. Im no longer looking for cats lol cause I just tamed 3 GSP's from the same lair :). Im all set in the cat department :D sry im just happy I love them so much.
Isobi

YAHHHH

Postby Isobi » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:04 pm

Nah i like Grand Wrixes better they have Knockdown way better resists just for the Sacrifice of a bit of HAM and a bit of Damage
I'm trying my hardest to get a NSEL if u can join a mission with me you always know who can get u free pets anytime im on........Shadowfire is where im at :) My fav pet is Hawk the Grand Wrix and Spikez the Kimogila
Cyphaze

Re: YAHHHH

Postby Cyphaze » Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:09 am

[quote:9ee7f2750b=\"Isobi\"]Nah i like Grand Wrixes better they have Knockdown way better resists just for the Sacrifice of a bit of HAM and a bit of Damage[/quote:9ee7f2750b]
Grand Wrixes have so much less HAM that the resists don't really make up for it... and Knockdown as a special doesn't work :(

Myself, I love my little level 50 gurreck I found on Endor :D If PvP vitality loss was fixed, I might take it into faction battles...
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:11 pm

Gurrecks rock my socks!
One tame at a time :)
Ocelot Kane

Postby Ocelot Kane » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:17 am

I like cats. They will be my main cadre of creatures. :o
BlooDFoX

Postby BlooDFoX » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:09 pm

Yah i like cats, ive got my 3 GSP's, and a grand wrix but now that im a master I can have more in my datapad :) so ill be out catching even more cats.
hossp

Postby hossp » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:58 pm

hey isopi..so you like the cat i got for you ,huh?.. afriend of mine just got a gps recently..still looking for one of those...but for my money the best non gps cat is the wild gurreck...for some reason they a fairly resisitant to plauge strikes..much better than my arachne widow..and the attcak speed is great
sinnaman

cats

Postby sinnaman » Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:56 pm

Yes I have two gurrecks, a Greater Sludge Panther, a Grand Wrix, and a Great Plains Stalker. Guess I like cats too :)

The GPS is a trophy but I use him when hunting, however the Gurrecks are by far the best cats I own when it comes to tanking.

Sinnaman Shoogar
MCH Kettemoor

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”