Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Creature Armor and Weapons

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Raric the wookiee

Creature Armor and Weapons

Postby Raric the wookiee » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:24 pm

i am interested in hearing ideas on having CHers make and useing different types of animal armor and weaponry. which, from the game sketches, may be possible in the near future... i mean if they are making wookiee armor... plus our profession corispondent(sp) mentioned something about it in some of the posts on the swg forums. we need to press for it to be only makeably and usable by CHers and get better the farther up the ladder you go.

personally i would like to see some sort of shield generator for creature mounts... and probably an impossible idea would be a weapon mounted on creatures that would enhance thier attacks or something...

i will also make a post on the SWG forum calling for a rally of all CHers to get involved like the Wookiees, Chefs, Droid Engineers.. etc. have done to get things rolling in our favor! :D
Raric

above

Postby Raric » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:56 pm

oops, wasnt logged in when i posted.. lol
Husarz

Postby Husarz » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:20 am

Nice idea :)
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:27 am

I really like the idea for pet armor. Weapons I fear would be seen as an unbalancing of the professions. Weapons on a vehicle I would love to see. And the armor on pets.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
gaeriel

Postby gaeriel » Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:34 pm

give me a rancor weilding a giant club or a huge lance for bols and dewbacks
Gaeriel of guild Vanguard
Flurry server

Master Carbineer and soon Master Creature Handler
mini-me

Postby mini-me » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:04 pm

rofl rancor with a tree limb that would be bad ass, maybe bone armor for animals, i think that would be nice, the heavier the armor, the more it slows the pets attack speed down. Or maybe even heavy leather armor for smaller pets
Mini-me
Lowca Galaxy
Master Rifle
Training CH
tka 4000
xiriss

Postby xiriss » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:18 pm

I don't see mountable weapons as an unbalanceing of power , but as a possibility of getting us CH'rs back in the PvP scene, that would be very nice indeed, but even if we can get the armor going, that would be very cool,...

I have seen it posted here before, and agreed with it, pets that hgave been tamed would be more powerfull that a pet in the wild, as they are trained, whether it is for fighting, or for mounting, but a mounted pet would not be as fast as a wild pet, as it is carrying extra weight.
[img:9768354473]http://img121.exs.cx/img121/7882/crittersiggy2dw.jpg[/img:9768354473]
ranja123

Postby ranja123 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:16 am

Does that mean I can't have frikken sharks with frikken laser beams??

I like the claws and collar ideas but don't particularly go for the weapon mounted pet ideas. Maybe food that enhances or brings out extra attacks with our pets?

Giving your graul a drum of fermented beans could give it the added attack of poison gas? :P

Give your Gurrek a bucket of hot peppers to enrage and add a 20dps for 15 second fire damage?

This could be fun...

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”