Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

What's the big deal with Greater Sludge Panthers?

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Skull-Taker

Postby Skull-Taker » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:39 am

gsp's are nice to have in sticky situations. I like ride around town on my mountain dewback with my 2 gsp's at my side and just cruise the land looking for something waste, I also have commando flame 4 which is very nice..

I recently tamed 2 Crimson Razor cats on correllia which have a better ham and more damage than the gsp's . I dont know if there placement is the same on the different servers but on the kauri server theres bunches on lairs
at wp 4855 3987 the only problem is theres few babies and lots of agro adult cats mixed in with slice hounds. But if you good enough and brave enough there worth the risk. there stats are lvl 29 8500 ham 305-320 damage ferosity 9 gsp's have a 8000 ham and 240-250 damage ferosity of 7.
Good Luck & Good hunting
Berthold

Postby Berthold » Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:23 am

At CL 25 it's still pretty strong. Pairs well with things like gaping spider hunter at CL 44 or arachne warrior at CL 42.
Zatoichi : Intrepid
Ocean

Postby Ocean » Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:13 am

Crimson Razor Cats: well, they don't call them Corellian Sand Panthers for nothing. Check the riverfront east of Corellia... there's a long bit of water that has some sandy beach to it, running generally north/south. That's where you'll find your Crimson Razor Cats. Haven't ever found them anywhere else.
hudsonbend

Postby hudsonbend » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:47 pm

I dont have one because they are very hard to find but I have heard that the great plains stalker is much better than both of those, by far. But that is just what I have heard, and I cant get one yet anyway, because I am having comp trouble and I am not a good enough creature handler. But if you look it up it should be much better than the grand wrix, crimson razorcat, or greater sludge panther.
Heart-Shot

Postby Heart-Shot » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:41 pm

I have a pair of crimson razor cats and the chicks dig them when I have them in wedge formation at a starport. :)
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke 1729-97
Shesra

Postby Shesra » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:49 pm

I hunted for gsp babies for hours... and then someone in my guild who gave up CH gave me his.

I absolutely love it. it's huge, it keeps me safe when I'm out checking my harvs (my combat skills aren't great yet), and it looks awesome.

yesterday another CH tried to trade me every pet he owned (including a rancor), plus just about everything else he owned, for my gsp. no way am I giving him up. :)

I'm hunting around for grand wrix now as well as the crimson razor cats - I love the cat family!
[b:5b28411213]Shesra D'uk[/b:5b28411213]
Novice Creature Handler
BarterTown, Tatooine, Scylla
Englad

Postby Englad » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:56 am

ive been trying to find a crimzon razor cat and a grand wrix anyone know where i can purchase them or tame them on infinity
Aryeth

Postby Aryeth » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:25 am

Crimson Razor Cats can be found a long the shore of the body of water southeast of Doaba on Corellia.

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”