Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Lucky Call...

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
velm

Postby velm » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:59 am

good one. I can feel your pain. I really can.

You have not felt pain and frustration until you have been searching for a Bull Rancor baby, only to finally have one spawn and kill it. I usually keep my pets on guard mode with me when hunting. My gurreck had taken the baby bull down to 1/4 health before I got us far enough away to break aggro. with a 1/4 health baby bull, running around, it decided to attack a herd of brackasetts. It died.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)
Rydenn

Postby Rydenn » Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:10 am

Name the screecher Frustration
:D
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby martyk » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:50 am

Creatures that fly tend to be the most anoying to tame. I was on endor once trying to tame a lantern bird for 3 hours. whenever I found a baby, it was eaten by a boar wolf withing 10 secs. Always a boar wolf. Also, when I was trying to to tame a reptilian flyer, it kept flying into areas full of nightsisters and rancors and it kept attacking brackasets. Very frustrating.
SHAZAM!
ranja123

Postby ranja123 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:09 am

I DO feel ypur pain, I was over 2 weeks RL to get my screetcher.

Due to his breath weapon I called mine Smaug, using the Tolkien dragon name and the California orange haze...

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”