Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

What pets for macro?

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Cyclone

Postby Cyclone » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:09 am

The problem you'll have being master swordsman is that you'll kill the mob before your pet has the chance of hitting it. What I suggest, seeing that you're in your late CHing is get buffed and head to the squill caves with a good, but low lvl pet. You'll get about 40k ch xp in one pass and you'll spend about half and hour for it. I used a lvl 18 fuly grown mottled wrix and got 450-600 ch xp per kill. You can also group with someone and let him do the killing (I once followed a Jedi, great xp/time spent ratio) and let your pet hit one mob at a time. That way you'll be more focused on letting your pet hit.

Also you can get into a group that's killing valarians. Just set up a macro that tells your pet to attack (very useful in the squill caves too) and click on mobs. Or if you're going to be AFK, set up another macro (I prefer not to mix the attack macro with this one) that lets you target the closest mob.
\"Si vis pacem, para belum!\"

Master Swordsman,
Master Creature Handler,
Medic!

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”