Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Wow, what a mess.

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Jubaal

Postby Jubaal » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:29 pm

Yes I was rather suprised too!

It seems all other players have had an increased in HAM and weapon damaged, but our pets have dropped in HAM and dropped in damage!

To add insult to injury they have actually INCREASED the pet level after dropping the stats and now I can't even use half of my creatures!

Now for BE pets I can understand as I always thought a pet with 10k HAM and 60% kinetic resist coming in at level 10 made a mockery of the pet levels, but all my pets are pure tamed.

I'm hoping that this is a mistake which they will rectify.
T'Ky

Postby T'Ky » Sun May 01, 2005 9:30 pm

the 10k ham 60% kin lvl 10s always were an oversight, but even decent BE pets are getting shafted. my lvl 23 kima became lvl 52 and it isnt just the pets themselves, its pet making thats knacked as well. I had a coupla good templates made up before the CU, and skinned them...came out at lvl 63.... after the rollback i had the opertunity to skin them again.... came out lvl 227....

think i'll respec to pure combat professions, as anything that aint combat is gubbed even more than the things that are combat related.
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby martyk » Mon May 02, 2005 7:36 pm

Everythings HAM and damage has been decreased. So it evens out. Think of it as instead of everything haveing 100 HAM and dealing 100 damage, the have 50 HAM and deal 50 damage. I noticed this with grand krayts. 13.5k HAM
SHAZAM!

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”