Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

one SORTA good thing about the CU

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
stigmata

one SORTA good thing about the CU

Postby stigmata » Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:01 pm

So I was flying around endor, and I saw a baby King Merek Harvester! Yes, Im not joking, I really saw one! I flew Around some more and I found a baby Barkmite Burrower! ... Damn, saddens my that I'm quitting but oh well! This CU is just unplayable!
Anyone care for some corpse jello?
stigmata

Postby stigmata » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:49 pm

I think the problem is that they made some proffessions INSANELY weak! I was a MTK but I RESPEC'D to a master pikeman and I do WAY more damage now! I killed 2 MH and 1 MDH at one time, I wasn't buffed either and had no stims. However, there's still time to see what happens to pikeman and other proffessions. I do love the fact of getting ALL the creatures I wanted! Now we just need more room for them or a \"play-pin\" for the pets.
Anyone care for some corpse jello?
Jubaal

Postby Jubaal » Thu May 05, 2005 5:17 am

Yeah my char is a Master Ranger, CH 3 3 3 4 with only Pistol 4 and Rifle 4 but combat wise (without pets) he is much tougher.

Overall I'm confident about the CU and I'm sure they will fix the bugs and balances will be put in place.

My only real issue is that of my char level. With the above profile it rates me at difficulty level 76 which is over egging the omlette in my opinion. I have had a number of friendly PvP sparring sessions with people of the same level and I get my backside handed to me every time. On the PvE front when I pick up missions I can only get high level 70s or low 80s. Unfortunately even with my pets out I cannot complete these. Even hanging back at maximum rifle range the enemy creature will agro on me almost immediately and then BAM I'm pretty much dead straight away. This means I can only really hunt lower level creatures which I then get no xp for.

The only thing I think they need to do is revise the combat level for some characters. I really don't think I am a combat level 76, I'm probably more about 60 (at a guess). If I was downgraded I could actually solo missions and get xp.

Everyone is happy. PvP I'll get my backside handed to me more, but heh, that happens now anyway.

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”