Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Where Can I Find Milk?

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Jaero
Wildlife Photographer
Wildlife Photographer

Where Can I Find Milk?

Postby Jaero » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:14 pm

A friend of mine is a bio-engineer, and he needs milk to craft clothing components that give a plus to creature handling levels and taming.

Can anyone tell me where I can look specifically for milk?

It seems like he'll need large quantities of it, I want to help him find some, but I really have no clue where to start looking! Thanks in advance to any information you can share.
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:19 pm

Currrently large quantities do not exist.

With the next patch, scouts will be able to milk herbivores to obtain it.

Postby » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:17 am

That's incredibly good news, thank you so much for the prompt response! Any idea when? March 2004?

Postby » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:07 pm

Milking creatures is in the latest test center update. I would expect it'll be some time before it goes live.

Other than that, you can get milk as a spawn to certain debri piles in caves or at other locations. It spawns every half hour or more and in very low quantities (2 units or so). To get the 25 units to create something it would take a very long time. Not to mention those locations are camped like crazy. That is why milk is so very, very expensive.

Its probably worth while to wait for the patch.

~Warrote
Jaero
Wildlife Photographer
Wildlife Photographer

Postby Jaero » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:16 pm

Thanks again for the good information. Farewell!

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”