Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

i need 1 or 2 or 3 pet combo that make the best dmg

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
summoner

Postby summoner » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:17 pm

i cant find a nice combo soo can any1 help me?

I would die for Glaxies,but i am better in killing for it!
summoner

Postby summoner » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:18 am

i guess no1 here on this page isnt ready to help or no1 knows?
I would die for Glaxies,but i am better in killing for it!
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:08 pm

Once our latest bug is fixed... the overwhelming preference for combos seems to be female narglatches. They are elite creatures with health significantly higher than other elites.

I am not too familiar with BE pets since the CU, however they would be your best bet for getting a little more damage. However you may be better off with a single pet since it will have more health.

Wild pets have very little variation. If you go this route, pick a few that you like the look of and whose combined CL is as close to your max pet levels as possible.
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:07 am

That was a bug. The second Hotfix returned their health and damage to pre-Publish 19 stats.
xiriss

Postby xiriss » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:02 pm

what I use is:

1 probot droid
1 factional trooper
2 crimson razor cats
1 greater sludge panther

alot of people forget that we as MCH's can control the droid and trooper along with the 3 pets

I may not have the best damage dealers as the probot is the highest lvl, but the sheer amount of damage caused in total is rather nice
[img:9768354473]http://img121.exs.cx/img121/7882/crittersiggy2dw.jpg[/img:9768354473]
Electro

Postby Electro » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:38 am

Bio-Engineered pets attack a double the speed of wild tames, so getting a BE to make you 3 CL23 or so pets with high damage along with a Probot would yield the absolute highest damage I would think. Give them Marring Storm too, of course.

If your looking for wild pets, there really isn't a difference between creatures, so just get any trio and teach them Marring Storm, and maybe Imperiling Feint and Bleed too.

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”