Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Frienzied Choku, Khewbacca, and me....

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Elainyn_Kabuki

Frienzied Choku, Khewbacca, and me....

Postby Elainyn_Kabuki » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:27 pm

Okay, so this is the rub:

I had examined the frenzied choku and talked to my friend Khewie (Khewbacca) about the stats and the fact that it would make an excellent pet. But that night I had no luck finding one.

To my absolute envy, he tamed one the first lair he came across outside the Labor Outpost - first spawn too. It makes me sick to think about it!

For here I am weeks later still UNABLE to find one. He finds one in ten minutes...and here I am still searching off an on for as a Ranger I got contracts to fill too.

But to Khewie's credit, he's tried helping me get one...but there seems to be more spawns.

I swear, Wookiees get all the luck! :P
[img:26ae2ad1f0]http://www.furiouspantaloons.org/pp/img/02509.jpg[/img:26ae2ad1f0]
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:53 am

Hi Elainyn,

I was running to the Geo Cave last night from the Labor Outpost and passed a few frenzied lairs. They seemed to be between 2000-3000m away from the Geo Cave pretty close to the beach that I was following. Hope that helps :)
One tame at a time :)

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”