Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Ooklah will be coming back to the game...

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:01 pm

You MUST have the Digital Download for both veractyls. People that got the Total Experience have said they cannot do the MCH quest for the big one.
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:26 pm

Yes it was a huge bummer. You do get a BARC speeder with the Total Experience. You also might ask around. If an MCH got the digital download, they would have gotten the level 10 varactyl. Then, if they did the quest, they would also have the level 65 varactyl. Maybe you can inherit one from someone who doesn't need it. Maybe you can trade your BARC for one. In my experience, the level 10 varactyl is no great shakes. I think the level 65 varactyl is a bit faster though, right? I am happy with my BARC, but as an MCH, I do feel like I've missed something, not being able to do a CH specific quest...
One tame at a time :)

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”