Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Creature Fully Trained

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Zurlaboo

Creature Fully Trained

Postby Zurlaboo » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:52 am

The plan was to train a CL10 varactyl with Fleet Footed 3 and use its fourth slot for Defensive Agility 1 since she's not really a fighter.

I had her trained up to Fleet Footed 2 and opened a third slot. Since Fleet Footed 3 is proving itself to be elusive, I went ahead and trained Defensive Stance 1, figuring I could train Fleet Footed 3 when her fourth and last slot opened.

Imagine my surprise when I saw that training Defensive Agility 1 in her third slot caused her to become fully trained!

So my question is, do some pets get less slots than others? Is the rule of thumb about \"CL1-15 = 4 slots\" not always true? Or did I do something wrong? Should I have waited until her fourth slot opened before training her third?
One tame at a time :)
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:59 pm

All pets tamed before Publish 21 are short a slot. BE pets are short a slot. (Pre-21 BE pets may be short two.)
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:28 pm

Ah, okay. Thank you Lantyssa :)
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:27 pm

I don't know of anyone who has found fleet footed 3 yet.

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”