Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

what is your favourite Mount?

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Electro

Postby Electro » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:28 am

I'd have to say Varactyl. Looks cool, moves fast.

As far as ones you actually have to tame, I'd have to say a Male Kaadu or a Wasteland CuPa
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:30 am

No tauntauns in game yet. I'd imagine that if we ever get an expansion that includes the ice planet Hoth, we would see them. Maybe they'll even be mountable. We already know that they make great sleeping bags :P

Wasteland cu pa can spawn anywhere. I've seen them a lot in the southwest quadrant, usually north/northeast of Jabba's Palace. If Tuskens still aggro you, be careful. There are lots of them in these dunes.
One tame at a time :)
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby martyk » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:45 am

Bols r0x0r5 my 50x0r5! Especially pack runners. They're huge!!!
SHAZAM!
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:18 pm

Where's the dewback love? There is no pet in the universe that is more happy to serve its master... and always with a big ol' toothy smile :)

Brackasets are really cool too because of trick 2 where they rear up on their hind legs even while you're sitting on them.
One tame at a time :)
Motherslip

Re: what is your favourite Mount?

Postby Motherslip » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:37 am

[quote:0c8debd4ea=\"mack\"]I prefer the mounts that non ch cant use, makes them rarer and cooler, i always like the kaadu but that because it was one of my first tames and i have a soft spot for it.

So whats your favourite mount?

I think i good one creature mount needs to be fast, and strong enough to watch your back.[/quote:0c8debd4ea]

[b:0c8debd4ea][color=yellow:0c8debd4ea]Without question I love my Jagged Fang Varactyls. They look cool, they move fast over land, and they swim like demons.[/color:0c8debd4ea][/b:0c8debd4ea]
AKA TootsieDaWookie/Ithi Ok'a/L'essa Ru'Atha/Fewi Ik'Ra

Never met a creature I didn't like--well--except crawly ones--well--except stinky ones--well--I haven't met ALL of 'em, either------
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist
Location: Somewhere north of Bree. (\"Oh... real life? Erm... Huntsville, AL... I think...\")

Postby Iakimo » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:44 pm

My CL-8 \"kaadu\" from pre-NGE/pre-CU is teh roxxorz. I had the foresight to drop him onto the Creature Handler trainer on the edge of Mos Espa right before the NGE went live to convert what was once a CL-14 Male Kaadu to a mount usable by non-CH's... and found that it still worked at the time! I believe \"Hope\" (as I had a MCH rename him right before the NGE went live) is the only usable kaadu mount on Bria, and possibly all of SWG.

And sorry, Motherslip, but kaadus are the fastest swimmers in the game -- they swim as fast as they run.

[url]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dave8542000/detail?.dir=/53b7&.dnm=c00bre2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]
Iakimo Wioga, Jedi Padawan
Former Master Bounty Hunter/Master Creature Handler

SOE SUCKS!!!
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist
Location: Somewhere north of Bree. (\"Oh... real life? Erm... Huntsville, AL... I think...\")

Re:

Postby Iakimo » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:52 pm

[quote:0c984c8afb=\"wazu\"][quote:0c984c8afb=\"oofey\"]my CL65 Varactyl Rules![/quote:0c984c8afb]

It's such BS that people who bought Total Experience can't get them.[/quote:0c984c8afb]
It's such BS that people who bought SWG can't be Creature Handlers anymore.
Iakimo Wioga, Jedi Padawan

Former Master Bounty Hunter/Master Creature Handler

SOE SUCKS!!!

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”