Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

not sure what to tame

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:10 pm

Go back to the home page. The second box down on the left says 'search'. Underneath the search box it says 'advanced search'. Click on advanced search. You can set any parameters that you'd like, but if you're looking for a CL23 fighter, you should set 'has babies' to yes and 'level' to <=23.

When the list is returned, you can use the boxes on top to sort by whichever parameter you are most interested in. For a fighter, you would want to sort by damage. For a tank, you'd want to sort by HAM (or is it 'health' now?) Or look at both and see what creature shows up near the top of both lists.

And just a heads up... The female narglatch elite no longer exists, so don't go nuts looking for one :P

Concerning mounts, well... good luck with that endeavour. Real newbs can't afford to pay you what it is worth in time and trouble for you to tame, grow and train a mount. Non-newbs have friends who do it for free or they quest the bolotaur or bantha on Kashyyyk or they've gotten a varactyl from the digital download. Even with all of the zones on Kashyyyk that do not let you call a bike, I haven't seen any greater demand for mounts. Which leaves role playing value and unfortunately, role playing is not a priority for most of our fellow players.
One tame at a time :)
Motherslip

Re:

Postby Motherslip » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:28 am

[quote:3b57d8ca28=\"zocjonar\"]ok i have a question that needs to be answered i have a BE friend and she made me a kwi at lvl 10 now what would it need inorder for it to become mountable? and it won't get any bigger[/quote:3b57d8ca28]

[b:3b57d8ca28][color=yellow:3b57d8ca28]Will it not get bigger even if you fight with it? And are kwis mountable? Just looking for information--didn't know they were :D [/color:3b57d8ca28][/b:3b57d8ca28]
AKA TootsieDaWookie/Ithi Ok'a/L'essa Ru'Atha/Fewi Ik'Ra

Never met a creature I didn't like--well--except crawly ones--well--except stinky ones--well--I haven't met ALL of 'em, either------

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”