Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Post Patch 24 Abilities

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Motherslip

Post Patch 24 Abilities

Postby Motherslip » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:10 am

[color=yellow:0d8544cd8f]Have your pets been doing attacks you have not expected? Mine have! For instance, my mature hanadak baby was cleaning up yard trash around Mos Entha this morning. He has innate Vigorous Health L2--but he was periodically lambasting those poor kreetles and worts with imperiling feint and bleed as well!

When I was learning skills from my other pets yesterday, I noticed the same thing, and the little fellers in the killing fields are occasionally fighting back with the same!

I think it is going to make PVE much more--interesting, to say the least. :P [/color:0d8544cd8f]
AKA TootsieDaWookie/Ithi Ok'a/L'essa Ru'Atha/Fewi Ik'Ra

Never met a creature I didn't like--well--except crawly ones--well--except stinky ones--well--I haven't met ALL of 'em, either------
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:23 pm

I don't think it's going to last. :)
One tame at a time :)
Motherslip

Re:

Postby Motherslip » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:48 am

[quote:c7a87fa919=\"Zurlaboo\"]I don't think it's going to last. :)[/quote:c7a87fa919]

[b:c7a87fa919][color=yellow:c7a87fa919]Well, plus you never know when, what, or IF you are going to get one or more state attacks. :P [/color:c7a87fa919][/b:c7a87fa919]
AKA TootsieDaWookie/Ithi Ok'a/L'essa Ru'Atha/Fewi Ik'Ra

Never met a creature I didn't like--well--except crawly ones--well--except stinky ones--well--I haven't met ALL of 'em, either------

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”