Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Domestic Tusk Cats

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
meyo3

Domestic Tusk Cats

Postby meyo3 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:07 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new to the boards but not the site. I have a question regarding domestic tusk cats. Do they have babies anymore? I was just wondering because in all the times I've ever seen them they have been adults, but at the beginning of the game my friend gave me a domestic tusk cat baby to be my pet, and I still have him. I know some creatures are now considered \"rare\" so I was wondering if I ended up with a rare one, lol. Thanks everyone :-)
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:43 pm

I have never personally seen a domestic tusk cat but that doesn't mean they don't exist =)

You may in fact have an 'extinct' pet on your hands though, I wouldn't let him go!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy

Postby » Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:18 pm

Extinct? Wow. Is it extinct because it no longer has babies, or doesn't exist? Because I know domestic tuck cats still exist, they're just a random spawn in the wilds of naboo. :-) In any case I was never planning to let Fierce go, he's one of my favorite pets. ^_^ I was just wondering how rare he was. I guess very rare! lol

Postby » Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:22 pm

That was me, Meyo3, but now I'm having trouble staying logged into the site. :-/ Actually I'm okay on the rest of the site, but on the boards it keeps logging me out. I have cookies enabled, so I'm not sure what the problem could be? ugh -_-

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”