Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Chef food for pet buffs working?

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Talax - Flurry

Chef food for pet buffs working?

Postby Talax - Flurry » Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:03 am

Does anyone know if the food buffs for pets are currently working? I have tried some Pastebread and didnt notice any difference. Also does the filling percent of the food fill the handlers stomach or the pets? And is there any way to see what buffs you pet is currently under?
Husarz

Postby Husarz » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:31 am

You usung food on pets just to heal actoion and health wonuds, not to get those buffed.
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:31 am

[quote:e7f2419ed1]You usung food on pets just to heal actoion and health wonuds, not to get those buffed.[/quote:e7f2419ed1]

Not so sure about that anymore. Since the chef revamp their are foods they make that say they buff a certain pool and that the class restrictions are pets only. Prior to the revamp, food was just used for healing pet wounds, but I don't think that's the case anymore.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
Husarz

Postby Husarz » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:48 am

Ok, do you now ANY food that can buff pets? My friend is chef and he wasynt able to make me \"petbuffing\" food yet (he is a master). So anyone ther out now ANY food buffing pets?
Talax - Flurry

Postby Talax - Flurry » Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:52 am

From what I know here are a list chef foods that are pet buffs:

Blap Biscuit, Sweesonberry rolls, Vercupti of Agazza Boleruuee, Pastebread, and Felbar.

I had mine made by a Master chef. I was just wondering if all of the pet buff foods are working correctly and if there is a way to see what buffs a pet has on them
Gilshaelos

Postby Gilshaelos » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:48 am

I was able to see my pet's stats move up a little last night after feeding him some....I think pastebread. (don't quote me on type of food...need more coffee this morning)

[img:044ad17f7e]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/x/coffeecup.gif[/img:044ad17f7e]
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:33 pm

I used the Felbar which buffs their mind for 1000 (?) for 30 minutes and it worked.
Yvesof Tabec

Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH

Resident of Minerva, Naboo

Valcyn Server
Husarz

Postby Husarz » Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:46 am

I have to talk to my chef friend :evil: I have to test this stuff on mine pets :)

Postby » Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:44 pm

Here are the descriptions of pet foods. My other character is a chef, so I'm well informed. (By the way, don't be so hard on your master chef friend, the problem is that there is no way to see in the crafting tool or anywhere in the game, for that matter, what the food does, until you make it! Horribly inconvenient).

Blap Biscuit (all stats are approx) 550-875 36 min Health
Pastebread 600-1000 Action
Felbar Mind 675-1250 Mind
Sweesonberry rolls 375-625 Health, Action, Mind
Vercupti of Agazza Boleruuee 375-600 Health Action Mind

And for yourself, there are Almond Kwavuu Biscuits -- bonus to taming. I tried, they seem to work (although it might have been hard to notice for me, being a Wook and wearing BE clothing from head to toe).
Husarz

Postby Husarz » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:51 am

Thx for the great info! :D And ok... i dont shut my chef friend :)

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”