Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Pet mount won' follow

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
zuggy

Pet mount won' follow

Postby zuggy » Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:18 pm

I'm a MCH but have been away for a couple of months. I have 2 pet mounts. A Bagerset and a Bull Bantha. Neither will obey the follow command anymore. WHat happened? I've talked to others in game and the have the same problem. One said it began 2 patches ago.

Zugg MCH on Kettmoor
Ocean

Postby Ocean » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:31 am

Well, there's your answer. :P Why are you asking us?

We've been complaining about it for two patches now. It's a really annoying bug.

Postby » Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:00 pm

I had the very same problem with my Carrion Spat. Ended up having to get rid of it, nothing worked. Got it retrained and everything but.. nadda. Sorry this isn't very helpful, but everything I tried didn't fix it :(. It must happen to pets that existed before the patch.
Shinjeko

Postby Shinjeko » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:11 am

I am playing SWG for just over a month now, and none of the pets I mounted shows any sign of disobedience.

I suggest you tame new pets and try if they give you grief.
[img:e545941f89]http://www.emerald-knights.com/guildhall/files/swgsig.jpg[/img:e545941f89]

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”