Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Greetings !

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Orphen

Greetings !

Postby Orphen » Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:02 am

Hello Everyone ! :D

I am a New Novice CH/Novice BE and i would like some suggestions to become a Master....quickly :roll:
[img:a21ebaab35]http://info.supereva.it/deposito.freemail/orphen.jpg[/img:a21ebaab35]
brandyaddict

Postby brandyaddict » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:08 am

wicked sig man :)

my quick guide to mastering ch:

once you get novice, get a pet you can control. after that, group with people doing high level missions ( preferably enraged bull rancors ) and send your pet in to attack once the rancor gets really low. you will still get full xp!

thats basically how everyone gets xp, and once you can control around a lvl 20 pet you might wanna switch to that for getting xp, since you will still get alot, and it might actually survive a few hits without dying, hehe.

good luck
Rebel Staff Sergeant Wroro Eho
Intrepid
Master of Melee :)
Corporal of DARK Decay
lover of wicked swords and fine women :P
Koireu

Postby Koireu » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:41 am

For BE, get about 2 million meat and a million flora, sit back and go to work on tissues... this will take care of all but DNA. For that you just need to go out and harvest... rank 1 and 2 near a home city... finish up on Dantooine

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”