Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

CH macros/commands

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
itnelmigual

CH macros/commands

Postby itnelmigual » Wed May 05, 2004 7:13 pm

I would like to know what are some of the CH commands/macros? Because since you get about 100xp for each command a pet is taught, I would like to tame a pet, train it, and release it so I can get quick xp.

If this command exists great, if not, any other CH commands would be useful since all I know are the commands I teach it and the:

/hug
/nuzzle
/pet
/pointat
/slap

which gives the pet emotions.
Warrote

Postby Warrote » Fri May 07, 2004 6:50 am

All you are able to get XP for are the standard commands you learn as you progress up the CH tree. Here is what I have done to make it as easy as possible.

I created a macro for every command that I am able to teach. I have one toolbar dedicated to training animals. In that toolbar, I have put all of the macro's in order as they appear on the radial menu. Now all I have to do is click on the animal to get the radial menu, go to train store for instance, then hit F1 to train the creature. Rinse and repeat. I also use the same macro's (on my combat toolbar) to command the pets while in the field.

This has reduced training time by a ton. I can fully train even the most stubborn creatures in a matter of a couple minutes.

Example macro: /store (F1 on toolbar)

~Warrote of Bloodfin
edjames ranly

macros

Postby edjames ranly » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:14 am

could someone plz tell me any macros for training animals
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:38 pm

In addition to making macros, what a few of us have done is bound them to the keypad. In the second to last tab under Options, there is a keymap button. Within that there is a tab for Custom that all macros show up under.

You can map the keypad and shift-, ctrl- and alt- variations to make issuing commands very easy. This helps not only for training, but for very effective pet management.

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”