Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Peko Peko Mounts!

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
CreatureMaster

Peko Peko Mounts!

Postby CreatureMaster » Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:46 pm

:D I think Peko Peko Mounts would be awsome, Just give high lvl CHS the ability to ride no a peko peko in the air and make them go really fast. I bet Ch's Would like that? What do you guys think?

-Flurry-
Proud Master Creature Handler
guest(crazy_mofo402

Postby guest(crazy_mofo402 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:11 am

i think that would be a great idea to bring popularity to our so called disliked profession, when i first started and didnt know much abot anything, i was killed by a peko peko(because of 3 incaps in 10mins) and then till i found out it was impossible my heart was set on getting one to ride
Xakk (Flurry)

Postby Xakk (Flurry) » Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:12 am

I love the idea of flying mounts......
or even a rideable rancor...
Casco

Postby Casco » Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:06 pm

mountable any type of flying creature would be cool...but only being a mch should beable to have them...that way we all look cool
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:02 pm

Ya know, I never really understood the logic of MCH only being able to train a handful of creatures as mounts. Especially the ones that are obviously ready to be saddled up like rhoa kwi and blurgg. I suppose you'd have to ride in a hanging basket underneath a gaping spider queen, but wouldn't that just be the coolest!

Really, we have this really cool ability to train animals as mounts, and it's just a showpiece. Give us a reason for mounts to be popular again. Fighting from the back of a rancor would so totally rock... :)
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:06 pm

Yeah lol just this morning i went hunting with a guy that had a baby rancor. We were talkin about how kool it would be to mount one. Anyways...I think mounts should run faster/slower depending on how fast the wild creature runs. Like a wild humbaba runs a LOT faster than a mounted one does. it just annoys me sometimes
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
tigy

Postby tigy » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:50 pm

:P Oo yes i never thought of riding on a bird a Peko Peko would be great it sure is big enough.. It would also be a good idea if we could fight properly when mounted ....
Oh well we can dream :?
tigy <APOC>
CHIMAERA
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:45 am

If peko peko were mountable, and CH's trained in Pikeman, The skies over Naboo would look like the old Joust videogame LOL. :)
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:03 pm

[quote:d182dfab6c=\"Zurlaboo\"]If peko peko were mountable, and CH's trained in Pikeman, The skies over Naboo would look like the old Joust videogame LOL. :)[/quote:d182dfab6c]

OMG! now that would be hilarious. :D
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
Flamepreacher

Postby Flamepreacher » Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:15 am

wow great idea, personally my favourite would be a mantigrue Screecher, very Nazgul :)
Tempest:
Thuggite F'lame MCH/Master Swordsman

F'lame Blade Master Fencer/Master Shortarse/Master Brawler

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”