Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Rare pets..What ya think about?

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Ciubeka

Rare pets..What ya think about?

Postby Ciubeka » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:56 am

heya all , im a CH/BE Master ,based on Chimaera, since the start of this server, and ive an arachne widow and a bull rancor now and this is what i think about searchin them. Any other idea is well accepted.. I think that for them arent ya that have found it but is the game sistem to chose ya to find them.. and after ya tamed most of normal tamable pets on all planets. And i think is a sort of \"random day\" where ya can find it. I started with this idea, taming all (gubburs too lol), searchin and tame strange type of pets too like gapin reclusive spiders (tamed 4),webmaster(tamed 3),caver creepers/toxics(tamed a lot),all klikniks, alot of arachnes, tamed about 40 rancors and grauls..all ..etc etc ,and now ive those 2 and after an easy search... ...now i wanna know what ya think about it. tnx all will reply (sry 4 my engl, im italian)
[img:36966d3dcf]http://www.syscomedia.com/ciu1.jpg[/img:36966d3dcf]
..lol im thinkin about it whit \"Nerone\" on my back, my bull
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:30 pm

Bongiorno Ciubeka :)

I think the 'random' aspect of your theory is accurate. I think the the fact that you spent so much time on a planet taming all those other creatures would make it more likely for you to stumble across a bull or a widow. I'm open to any theories though, so I will try what you suggest and see if I have better success :)

Ciao,
Zurl

Great picture of you and Nerone :)
Jalapeno

Postby Jalapeno » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:33 pm

so they do exsist? woohoo, ok well back to searching lol and whats this widow i hear about, i will have to look that up :)
Jalapeno - Bothan Creature Handler/Ranger

(used to be) WTS Grauls and Maulers PST

new remark to come :)
Xakk (Flurry)

Postby Xakk (Flurry) » Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:50 am

It sounds kinda crazy to me, I mean to think that the game actually records all of our prior tames and that allows us access to the rarer ones?!?!?!? Sounds crazy!!
I personally have tamed and trained hundreds of pets of all shapes and sizes....and I am still actively hunting GPS, Bull, and widow, and Screecher.

I think my LUCK will one day change, but thats all I think it is, LUCK (and perserverance, which just enhances your luck).
Warrote

Postby Warrote » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:23 am

Very interesting theory, and I can be your test subject because I am not about to start taming everything under the sun.

I have tamed very specific animals and purchase wild/BE pets mostly. By no means have I tamed enough to be considered \"worthy\" to own a rare pet.

I got my Widow after two days of searching (about 7 hours), but I don't think they are as rare as the Bull.

I have been searching for the GPS, Frenzied, and Bull without any luck so far. I will let you know if I find any.

QUESTION: Did you tame your Bull from a mission lair or a wild one?

~Warrote of Bloodfin
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby martyk » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:36 pm

I doubt our previous tames have anything to do with it. I tamed a giant veermok which are supposed to be really rare 200m out of monia. I've barley done any taming
SHAZAM!

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”