Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Looking for a CH buddy

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Ortheo

Looking for a CH buddy

Postby Ortheo » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:12 am

i have basicly been hunting rare pets to add to my collection and my goal has been to get a bull rancor baby. LOL been spending a lot of time on Dath. I was woundering if anyone would want to go hunting with me on Kettemoor. Start going crazy and bored when soloing the planet. If intrested send me a In game /tell To Ortheo or Issac both are my characters and if im not on one then im on the other. :D
Ninjecko

Postby Ninjecko » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:39 pm

On which server?
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:52 pm

Kettemoor :) he said that
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
Ninjecko

Postby Ninjecko » Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:03 pm

ahh.... yea... I suppose he did. heheh. I'm going back to Starsider now.
Ninjecko Raa [Starsider]
summoner

Postby summoner » Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:02 pm

You mean you need some1 to help you searh for them?
I would die for Glaxies,but i am better in killing for it!
nirvanna utero

Postby nirvanna utero » Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:07 pm

ninjecko im on starsider master ch and low in novice carbineer if you want to hunt togeather sometime
bocachica

Postby bocachica » Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:47 am

i am master CH on kettemoor and i know you rpost is a few months old but my own bull rancor search will be starting soon. i will send you a tell this weekend and see if you are still searching.
hossp

Postby hossp » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:06 am

lol..just out of curiosity, what happens if you are fortunate enough to spawn a bull baby....and there are 2 mch's there???..do you flip a coin..or fight to the death to get first tame? :?:

or do you just hope for 2 :D
Kriegan'shka

Postby Kriegan'shka » Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:58 am

To become friends, and stay friends, flip a coin \"before\" you go hunting as to who gets the first baby. Then let the MCH with the best skills (bio clothes etc) do the taming. they are to rare to bicker over....and lose if you're lucky enough to spawn one.

I killed 3 bull rancor babies before I knew anything about rares. I was just huntring for carnivore meat for a master chef. I don't feel too bad as I didn't have the skills at the time to tame them. But now i do, now that I know how rare a coveted they are.

Go out the exit of the Dathomir Outpost and bear a little to the right. Go across the lake until you come to a cliff. Go up on the plateau there and you'll be on a large plain. All three of the babies were killed there at different locations. As were many big bulls.

On my last hunt there I forgot to top off my brandy. and I couldn't pull out a bottle from the crate while fighting. So the lone bull that was left got a little revenge for his buddies...And I got a quick trip back to the outpost clone center.... :)

I wish you the best of luck finding a Bull Ranc Baby.
hossp

Postby hossp » Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:37 pm

hey krieg are you sure they were bulls? regular babies spawn from the same lairs as bulls..i think there is only one confirmed taming of a bull rancor on shadowfire since the game went online...they are THAT rare..if you saw 3 hunting meat...i need to hang out with you..lol...regular babies are pretty common..a lot of people mistke them for bulls in hindsight stories because they spawn from a lair with a bull

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”