Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

deeding pets

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Lrak eldnih

Postby Lrak eldnih » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:39 pm

many thanks =] cos me and a m8 are starting a small business called 'the adventure zones' and he thought he had to start a tree in merchant
many thanks
Lrak eldnih :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
(p.s) do u know any good BE's i am need of some who is really cheap and would like to be in....lets say...... a small branch of the business

[color=red][/color]Lrak eldnih
bria server
scout,medic,doc and CH :lol: :D :lol:
Gath

Postby Gath » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:17 pm

Once you placed the merchant you can drop the skill tree, I placed a bubblegum machine in my house and then dropped the artisan class. Only really using it for storage of \"stuff\", handy though :)

As for the stable, I noticed that WoW (World of Warcraft) will have stables for the Hunter's pets. Think you can pay money to get more slots to keep pets in. Really would be nice to have, you wouldnt be able to just pop them out (like if you got them as a deed, I dont think the problem is putting them on vendors so much that you could keep them in your backpack and carry around 50 BE pets that are tailored for special situations, or tame any number of pets when your out hunting, just deed them up and stick them in backpack).

I think they should make a better use for those creature habitats that artisans can make. Let them make one without a sample and then let the player place it in their house and drop the pet into it.. Done, you got your little stable, would have to have some restrictions to keep you from just carrying habitats though, like not allowing you to place the habitats in your inventory (or in a bag in your inventory).
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:11 am

whats World of Warcraft? is that like a game? :D or site? I'm guessing it has a site to do with Warcraft, but Warcraft doesn't have stables...
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
Gath

Postby Gath » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:10 pm

Its Blizzards upcomming MMORPG, its set in their warcraft world, with changes so it fits in an MMORPG scheme anyways. Should be release early next year or something like that (Blizzard tend to wait until their games are nice and stabile before releasing so could get delayed and all).

http://www.blizzard.com/wow/ if your interested in reading more about it..
Tsunaki

Postby Tsunaki » Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:22 pm

NOTE!!! I did not read many of the posts above, and do not know if anyone said this before ;)

I think its a good idea to add deeding, BUT!!!! Once you deed and un deed your pet should be lvl 1 again :)
Gath

Postby Gath » Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:20 pm

That would be nice by all means, but kinda hard to sell trained pets that way. And thats what would sell better from a CH I reckon, wild animals arent all too hard to get after all (depends on race of course).
Eltheria

Postby Eltheria » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:04 pm

Lower lvl pets 10 and under would probably sell very well. The Bio Engineers are able to make the higher lvl good pets we need so I don't think there would be a big loss on funds for the BE there but let me know if I am wrong there.
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Re:

Postby martyk » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:23 pm

[quote:7f42b285e0=\"Juicer\"]That would be awesome if we could :) Except for the fact that those losers that like to cheat all the time would put them on vendors for storage....[/quote:7f42b285e0]

Well actually, If they were put back to baby stage that owuldn't matter that much.
SHAZAM!

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”