Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Template help

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Kagato

Postby Kagato » Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:33 am

Currently i'm a Master Sword/Master CH/4000 in TKA

This works out really well actually, as i can tear pretty much anything up with my power hammer/scythe blade, and at the same time my pets can sit back and use their ranged attacks and specials. Some people swear by a ranged prof and ch, but i've come to the conclusion that pets get hit alot harder than me, so i let them hit from a distance and i take all the abuse :P... oh and meditate line in TKA is almost a must as a CH because some parents of the baby's do not like the idea of you taking them away, and use disease and poison to keep you at bay :twisted:
Seffy has the same idea here, also he's right about having survival 1 to get forage, and cure your pets wounds :P
[img:6fc7144ae6]http://www.mythicalhorde.com/images/kagato2c.jpg[/img:6fc7144ae6]

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”