Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

lvl 10 pets

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Lrak eldnih

lvl 10 pets

Postby Lrak eldnih » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:08 pm

hi every 1 :lol:
i am wanting to find lots of lvl 10 pets but i cannot find any that a good in HAM or good in ATTACK i am wanting to find an exotic or cool looking pet.
plz can some 1 make a list of the diffrent pets and if u want say what planet there on ..... :P many thanks to all who reply :wink:
Lrak eldnih :arrow: :twisted: 8) :twisted:
Cyphaze

Postby Cyphaze » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:10 pm

Advanced search is your... ah what the hell.

http://www.swgcreatures.com/searchlisting.asp?babies=1&challenge_choice=LT&challenge_value=10&aggressive=0&Submit=AdvSearch
Lrak eldnih

Postby Lrak eldnih » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:24 pm

[b][u]THANKS[/u][/b] :D :shock: :P :shock: :D
but also does any 1 know a descent BE that will sell stuff cheap
...... but...... i had a prob with my comp so i cant play galaxies at the mo but i can still get pets picked up by a friend of myn many thanks
Lrak eldnih :D :) :D :) :P :shock:
Cyphaze

Postby Cyphaze » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:32 pm

Head to coronet on corellia and listen to the merchant spam. Chances are, you'll hear someone advertising their BE store.
Lrak eldnih

Postby Lrak eldnih » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:39 pm

yeh i would but i cant get ingame cos of comp problems so i was wanting to buy untamed BE pets and get a m8 [drei ecallaw] to go pay for em and pick em up...... :lol: me and him are starting a small business when i get back in-game and he is wanting to buy cheap pets to sell on a vendor :roll:
many thanks :twisted:
Lrak eldnih :D
Drei Ecallaw

Postby Drei Ecallaw » Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:45 pm

he play i pay :roll:

just tell me where to go 8)
Domain

Postby Domain » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:47 am

Wow, youre basically saying you want to screw the BE's over and make an fortune?

First of all, pets doesnt really sell in the big quantity's you want to sell, its about 1-4 sells a day top for me, and thats with 2-4 hours advertising in Coronet. If you really want to make money get Chef or hunt Janta's only way to do it at decent speed and its almost 100% success rate while its an gamble with pets.

If you get one pet you use him for a very long time, if you get one brandy you use it 18 times or whatever then you need more.
Domain Egea - Europe Farstar
Teras Kasi Master
Master Bio-Engineer
Lrak eldnih

Postby Lrak eldnih » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:58 am

1. i was gonna make a business contract where the BE and us 2 benefit
2. thank u for the advice
3. what is a janta :? [sorry ive never heard of it or them]
many thanks Lrak eldnih :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:17 pm

Janta are a tribe indigenous to Dantooine. They, along with Mokk, are a great source of experience and wealth. With pets and myself in group, I pull down Mokk missions that pay out 18K, and I only have to kill 2 mobs. With my buddies, we pull missions that pay 26K, and are equally simple. We blast through them as quickly as we pull them down. As an added bonus, Mokk are known to drop crystals, which can sell for a fair amount, though the drop rate is not all that impressive. I don't know if Janta drop crystals too or not.
One tame at a time :)
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:14 am

yep, janta drop crystals, i just got one a few mins ago :)
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”