Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Skill help

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Adraelden

Skill help

Postby Adraelden » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:14 pm

Hi everyone! :) I have been juggling skills around, and I wonder if anyone has any insight to share to perhaps shed some light on my situation. What combo of skills do you think would be best if you had to pick 2 of 3 skills out of CH, medic, and pistoleer? I am master medic, pistoleer 1-1-1-1 and still working on ch, but am thinking of going master ch, master pistoleer, and 4-4-3-0 medic. I dunno what to do lol. I mainly hunt solo ('cept for my critters). Thanks again, gang. 8)
Adraelden
~CH/Medic/Pistoleer
~Bria galaxy
Gath

Postby Gath » Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:29 pm

Well, with a tanking pet I dont know how much use your medic skills will really be, if you dont mind buying pet stims anyways. With that said I never really worked much on my medic skills, only using A stims, and they work well enough for myself on the few occasions I wind up taking damage.
Lrak eldnih

Postby Lrak eldnih » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:28 pm

hi :D
i personally would stay medic im almost master doc and novice CH (was 1 skill from mastering but then dropped to follow holocron) and its a GREAT combo ..... but maybe not on single runs...... u rarely see me go out hunting on my own but its a good thing if ur running away all the time cos of the docs heals' .... :oops: lol but i think its a good combo if u want it to be
many thanks 8)
Lrak :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:04 pm

I would say the Master Pistoleer, master CH, Medic 4-4-3-0 would be pretty good. Even if you're buying pet stims, it would allow you to use them faster I would think. Actually, I wouldn't even bother with getting any of the Pharmacology tree if you can't get it up to the 4th box. It's not until you get the 4th box there that you have enough med use skill to use Stim C's, right? So maybe Medic 4-3-4-0 or 3-4-4-0.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”