Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

finnaly got the GPS

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
hossp

finnaly got the GPS

Postby hossp » Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:22 pm

yes finally , after about 200 cats, found two spawns close together today...after dispatching the first...did the second and the fourth cat was a baby..tamed it on the first try :D ..the quest is over...unless i want another..lol... funny thing is i wasn't going to check out my spawn hotspots today..for some reason i did...glad i did :D
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:39 pm

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!! Congratz Hossp :)
One tame at a time :)
Shesra

Postby Shesra » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:41 am

/cheer

woohoo! congrats!
[b:5b28411213]Shesra D'uk[/b:5b28411213]
Novice Creature Handler
BarterTown, Tatooine, Scylla
DarthMarksman

Postby DarthMarksman » Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:23 pm

Good job, hossp. :D
\"Until the lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter.\"

-African Hunting Proverb
Kriegan'shka

Postby Kriegan'shka » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:26 am

Congratulations Hoss ! Those Stalkers are beautiful cats. I've killed quite a few on Naboo while training CH, Long before I met you and learned about rares. They gave me great XP while tanking and having my baby critter come in just before the kill. Then I'd hang out till they quit spawning.

Now that I've finally found the forums here, maybe I'll pick up a few clues that will lead me to owning my own stalker someday...Just leveled up today, and can tame a level 50 creature now...So me n' \"Charlotte\" been givin the pickets hell this evening before i had to log.... :)
hossp

Postby hossp » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:27 am

glad she is finally out of retirement..lol..lvl 50 allows some nice pets, now you can get the obligatory rancor, or my favorite the gurreck from endor...i'd be glad to help you find one, just let me know in game :D
Kriegan'shka

Postby Kriegan'shka » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:10 pm

Well I think I got my info wrong about killing stalkers. I went back to the area by memory yesterday on Naboo. And the cats turned out to be \"Great Plains Hunters\" not Stalkers. They are still a very large beautiful cat, But not as rare as the Stalker I guess.

I cleared two spawns and then waited to see if there would be a fifth critter....But no...I guess theres only four per spawn.

Yeah I've been doing some serious CH training the last couple of days. So hopefully I'll make Master CH in the next week or so. But that darn Pascha keeps me hunting and mining for him, and hoggin most of the online time so it'll prolly be a while yet.

Heres a WP for one of those spawns if anyones interested: -4088 3153 and there a second one about 300/400m from that one.

I'm presently fighting a Thune baby and getting 403 CH xp on Naboo bol bolles, and cracking up laughing at his antics. He speeds around on his little short legs...and belts out a victory roar everytime something hits the ground....its hilarious, and makes me realize why I enjoy CH so much.... :)

Thats a very kind offer Hoss...I may take you up on that one day. I have two rancors at the Moment. Both BE created. One by my son (lvl35) and the other a gift (lvl54) that I can't tame just yet. I like the big ones for showin off, But they're not very practical to \"MY\" style of hunting...Which is to be in the thick of it. heh I get lost in all the muscle and sinew... :) So the smaller critters are my favorites at present. At least I can see what I'm doin instead of fighting blind.... :)

Well I'll shut up before I have to go lookin for a publisher... :)
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:58 pm

Thunes are great pets :)
One tame at a time :)
Kriegan'shka

Postby Kriegan'shka » Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:04 pm

Yes they are. Up until this last thursday I had only come in contact with one Thune. It was a single critter spawn..I forget the first part of the name...But it was a \"something\" Thune Guardian. A big bull that gave me a good fight unbuffed. It spawned the standard 4 times and I collected a nice quantity of hide off it.

Then thursday I was doing one of my long walks where I try to bring out all my critters and fight each one...Or ride each ridable one a little bit, And I came upon two seperate lairs of thunes. At the first I \"tickled\" the lair a bit too long and everything that came out attacked me and during the fighting two babies were lost from \"auto-attack\".

But then on the second lair I put all critters away and attacked very carefully on my own and was rewarded with \"Snuffy\"... :) I'think I'll be keeping him/her for a while.
hossp

Postby hossp » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:31 pm

that's a thune grassland guardian...pretty rare actually lvl40..there are also regular thune babies, but the guardian is the \"elite\" thune

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”