Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

GPS spawns increasing?

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
DarthMarksman

GPS spawns increasing?

Postby DarthMarksman » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:49 am

On Starsider, several Rangers have reported seeing the GPS more often out in the wilderness. I myself have not seen any, but it seems that these elusive cats are turning up more frequently. Also, more CHs have been taming them out in the wild lately. Just a thought. Or, perhaps just wishful thinking. :D
\"Until the lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter.\"

-African Hunting Proverb
hossp

Postby hossp » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:15 am

i was wondering that too.....i had benn \"stalking\" them for a couple + months, and although still a good bit of work to find, i seemed to find more until i got my prize....rumor has it that there is a padwan trial to kill a gps...so tghat could be a factor...either way, not looking a gift \"cat\" in the mouth..lol
Mimiko

Postby Mimiko » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:35 am

I've been looking for one as well, but I've never seen one in all the time I search for them. Do you think they would be at the center of the map? My brother tells me thats supposed to be where all the rare spawns occur. Is this true?
>'-'< meow!
velm

Postby velm » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:34 am

since i have been playing on Bloodfin, mid OCT. have not seen a GPS other than the picture on the page. I have spent quite a while in the rivery area, only to find: vynocks, carrion spats, slice hounds, wrix (spelt it wrong, i know i did) razor cats, and crimson razor cats up to the NE, violent whatever's. Not a single baby, cub, adult or eldery GPS. I am sure they are out there, somewhere.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)
stigmata

Postby stigmata » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:47 pm

A member of my guild was near the Nyax compound and 2 YES 2 G.P.S.'s babies spawned. 1 poofed but he got the other.
Anyone care for some corpse jello?

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”