Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Level 0 pets - tradeable or not?

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist
Location: Somewhere north of Bree. (\"Oh... real life? Erm... Huntsville, AL... I think...\")

Re:

Postby Iakimo » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:08 pm

[quote:de2c54825c=\"Englad\"]mmy dad bought a lvl 0 kadu (mountable) 6k ham and 200 dam. how mich is it worth around a bout[/quote:de2c54825c]

Probably depends on your server. You wouldn't happen to be on Bria, would you?
Iakimo Wioga, Jedi Padawan
Former Master Bounty Hunter/Master Creature Handler

SOE SUCKS!!!
Englad

Postby Englad » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:35 pm

im afraid hes on chilastra
Pyromage88

Postby Pyromage88 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:30 pm

See \"Lucky Guy Here\" thread.
Incurian Scyth <RMC> of Naritus
Master Pistoleer
Ranger
Creature Handler
Medic
Seaghost

Postby Seaghost » Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:13 pm

I recently started a new CH on Flurry and was asking in auction channel for a good BE that was selling pets. Someone replied to me and said to go check out their vendor so I did. WOW I now have a few level 1 (0) pets including a kimo, gurreck, razor cat, and another I can't remember.

They had several of these pets and still a few left that they are selling, and were made by several different BE's. Since they have made none of them, I figure this was someone selling these for the cash after either dropping CH or they are a clearing house for several BE's that have left the game.

The only pet I'm really wondering about is the kimo, his ham is 14500 across the board with close to 1k of damage. They said that if you take approx 10% of the damage that will usually equate to char lvl. Now I know that BE can make up to lvl 80 pets, so I'm wondering if this is one of those. Will have to wait till I MCH there then can find out. I know if its over lvl 70 I won't be able to tame at MCH, so will probably keep just for kicks.

So just as an FYI, if your on flurry go to Dantooine and look for a vender thats called Odds and ends in the NE corner of the map in the town that starts with a T if you want these type of pets. They also had some other really good pets they were selling, but unfortunatly none with a KR of 60 like I am needing. Hope this helps some of you out.

Kaarl Von'Drakken Mater Rifleman/CH
Suzette Von'Drakken Master Doc/Master Fencer
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist
Location: Somewhere north of Bree. (\"Oh... real life? Erm... Huntsville, AL... I think...\")

Re:

Postby Iakimo » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:00 pm

[quote:90f600a650=\"Seaghost\"]I now have a few level 1 (0) pets including a kimo, gurreck, razor cat, and another I can't remember.

The only pet I'm really wondering about is the kimo... Will have to wait till I MCH there then can find out. I know if its over lvl 70 I won't be able to tame at MCH, so will probably keep just for kicks.

Kaarl Von'Drakken Mater Rifleman/CH
Suzette Von'Drakken Master Doc/Master Fencer[/quote:90f600a650]

If this kimo is another of those level-1/0 prenerf pets, you will be able to use it immediately. I have a prenerf 1/0 dewback, and I was able to use it immediately, myself.

By the way, a friend of mine on Bria at one time was actively shopping for these prenerfs. He was offering up to a million credits for one.
Iakimo Wioga, Jedi Padawan

Former Master Bounty Hunter/Master Creature Handler

SOE SUCKS!!!

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”